I’ve been asked by multiple people this week how I’m holding up with this whole pandemic thing, and my answer has been concise: every day is the same now and time has lost all meaning. ⏳
But that’s why we have lewd games in our lives, to break up the monotony! And I’ve got some good ones for you this week.
If you’re not already subscribed to my weekly newsletter, you can do so here.
Now let’s get into it!
Put a lil’ extra in your order at the Succubus Cafe 😈
Succubus Cafe is a place, only open at night, in which a trio of succubuses (succubi?) serve customers regular drinks, but slip a little something extra in as well if they fancy you. When you order the special, you’ll awake in the backroom, where the girls are ready to serve you in a very different way.
Succubus Cafe is a very typical sex simulator with not much in the way of gameplay. The modeling and animations are very impressive though, and it does provide some level of customization of the female characters. I honestly think the best part is the floppy dick animation that comes after a huge orgasm. I’ve never seen that before in a game like this and it definitely adds to the realism! 😂
Succubus Cafe is available now on Steam.
Make sure to ask for the list of ingredients in Slime Girl Smoothies 🍸
Shady Corner (of Shady Lewd Kart fame) has announced a new game and this time it’s a puzzler! Slime Girl Smoothies has you mixing drinks and hanging out with slime girls.
The benefit of being a slime girl is that they can mix the drinks inside their body! Each girl has a unique way of using her assets to serve the drinks to customers.
This game looks really cute and sexy and I can’t wait to see where they take it next!
A free demo for Slime Girl Smoothies is available now on Itch.
Writing Wrap-Up 📖
- LewdGamer reports that the role-playing card game Succubus★Connect! is now available on Steam. This is a lewd turn-based card battling game that I think is very interesting indeed!
- (VIDEO) Chapomon takes a look at Mutant Ally: Do the Dinosaur, a gay sex simulator with dinosaurs. Dinosaurs invented sex 65 million years ago and this proves they’re still pretty good at it!
- Blerdy Otome looked at the Boys Love manga Dick Fight Island and she really, really loved it. And yes, the premise is exactly as ridiculous as that sounds. Eight men duke it out with their penises to become king of the island!
- FINISH HIM! Victoria must overcome her sex apathy in Mortal Kumslut when she’s whisked away to an alien arena where the fate of the world is decided. This is an ebook and not a game but I love the premise too much to leave it out!
- Twitch launched a Pools, Hot Tubs, and Beaches category in an effort to contain the sexy streamers from the frumpy ones. I personally think the best part about this change was that it immediately launched a Marine Mammal Rescue stream to the top of the category.
- Ana Valens wrote an excellent article in her own newsletter about kink at Pride. She makes the very good point that kink cannot be cleanly separated from the queer identity.
- A Canadian member of parliament has introduced their own version of SISEA to the legislature. The bill is intended to stop child pornography and sex trafficking, but critics say it could harm legitimate sex workers and end Internet porn as we know it.
- XBIZ reports that Florida’s new “free speech” law concerning social media platforms makes an exception for sexual expression. Basically, anything they consider “obscene” is still fair game for censorship.
- Love, Emma writes about stuck ladies who need some sexy help. Oh no, stepbrother, I’m stuck at the end of a newsletter!
Cheeky chuckle 🤭
The girls really wanted an Happy Meal#ResidentEvilVillage #ResidentEvil #LadyDimitrescu pic.twitter.com/OsRwuR1XEl— AnnaSassiArt (@AnnaSassiArt) May 27, 2021
Aerith: How does this outfit look?— Incorrect Final Fantasy Quotes (@IncorrectFFQTS) May 27, 2021
Tifa: Perfect! I wish I could pull it off.
Aerith: Go ahead.
May 24, 2021
Artist spotlight 💡
Business Lucia doing business👩💼 pic.twitter.com/L3Rub9MPTs— Scott Malin❤️ (@scott_malin) May 25, 2021
Thanks for reading this far!
If you want to help me compile the newsletter, feel free to poke me on Twitter.
Until next time!
I feel excited and enthusiastic! It’s always great to share experiences and to feel connected with someone else.