First of all, happy Pride to those who celebrate it! Although the discourse around kink at Pride events has already been heating up, I am personally not afraid of strange men in leather dog masks. That’s why I always keep dog treats in my pocket. 🐶
Nevertheless, I know what you’re here for. You want to read about the latest in games about love, sex, and romance right? Well, then you’ve certainly come to the right place.
If you’re not already subscribed to my weekly newsletter, you can do so here.
Now let’s get into it!
Balance your grades and your social status in College Craze 🏫
College Craze is an adult dating sim from Pretty Ink Games that aims to capture a (romanticized) college experience. You play as a freshman at the prestigious Sugardale University, who has to manage her grades, followers, and bank account as she works to make her mark on the world.
After customizing your appearance, you choose what happens in the story as well. Characters will react to your choices and your appearance will be reflected in the game’s many steamy events. College Craze features many, from vanilla MF sex to public sex and voyeurism, and spanking as well.
Plan your next tropical adventure in Pie in the Sky 🏝
Pie in the Sky is an adult adventure game by Emmerald Entertainment, set on a tropical island full of fantastical and erotic elements. The game has you trying to follow in your grandfather’s footsteps and become a great adventurer. But dark forces are aligning to keep you on the island…
After being featured in the very first edition of the Naughty List, Pie in the Sky has definitely had a glow-up! They’ve released many new versions since then, the latest one completing the first chapter of the game.
But I think what I said about the game back in September still holds up:
What I can tell you is that the demo is definitely very rough right now, but brimming with potential. The setting is definitely unique and the characters already look superb. I’m going to be keeping my eye on this one for sure! 🍹
Check out Pie in the Sky on Patreon!
Still working on my own game 💦
I feel the need to periodically remind my lovely audience that I am in fact still working on my own adult game!
Up There They Love is a visual novel combined with a character management sim and a deck builder. It is hugely ambitious and exactly the adult game I’ve always wanted to make. I’m currently doing game design, programming, and writing on the project. I’m also doing the art, which is… unfortunate.
Most recently I’ve been working on new UI designs for the important gameplay screens in the game:
I’m working on the game every Sunday, right after I post the newsletter. I’m only able to devote a limited amount of time to its development because I do in fact have a full-time job. And it’s not this newsletter! 😅
I don’t have plans for a public beta of the Up There They Love just yet, I first want to make sure that the game is actually fun. When I do have more to share you know where to read it first. 😉
Writing Wrap-Up 📖
- A romantically involved couple is creating Alvein, an adult fantasy RPG. Meanwhile, I can’t even get my wife to sign up for this newsletter!
- WinterWolves Games writes about their ideal release schedule as an indie visual novel developer. They want to focus on releasing more games faster, as they don’t see a bigger return on investment when they spend more time on a single game.
- Bake Cookies, Write Smut reviewed Corruption of Champions II. While the game never managed to grab me, it definitely contains a lot of smut of the written word variety.
- LewdPixels looks at Tales from The Unending Void, an epic space opera adult adventure. And in true space opera fashion, it has a codex to look up all the words it made up.
- BlerdyOtome wrote about Battle Brides, Roomies with Benefits, and Virgin Wizards for Fangirl Friday. I always love reading her excitement about the media she loves!
- LewdPixels has a list of new games released last month to check out. These are all adult visual novels. If you’re into that sort of thing.
- LewdPixels wonders whether 3D can be mixed with 2D to create great results. The adult games community is often split on which is better, but for me, it’s about using the tools available to tell your story the way you want to.
- XBIZ writes about an opinion piece in The Atlantic decrying the war on porn. Yes, I realize that my writing about their coverage makes it two layers removed from the original story, but the Atlantic piece is behind a paywall.
- Broker.xxx is filling a void left by eBay’s recent policy changes that banned adult content from its platform. The brokerage platform allows you to buy and sell adult websites, domains, and businesses.
- Love, Emma writes about three pussy eating mistakes you’re probably making. You’re never too old to learn!